The Innova 3306 is your personal home & auto electrical tester. Use this versatile and affordable tester to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. Automotive uses include: automotive circuits, breakers, wiring, vehicle battery & charging systems, electrical components and more. Household uses include outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, electronic hobbies and more.
- Auto-Ranging: Automatically selects correct measurement range. Easy for novices, faster for pros.
- 10 MegOhm Input Impedance: Safe for electrical and automotive use. Prevent damage to the vehicle’s ECU.
- Auto Shut Off Feature: No longer worry about coming back to a dead multimeter after leaving it on.
- Built-in Lead Holders: For easy cable management and storage.
- Wrist Mounted Band: Frees up hands for testing.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?