Sharp, small diameter probes slide along wire into connector to back probe circuit. Don't damage wire insulation or break apart connectors to get an electrical reading, use this easy back probe kit.
- No need to disconnect connector and terminal
- Kit contains 20 pin—type back probes in five different colors
- Sharp, small diameter probes slide along wire into connector to back probe circuit
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?