Sharp, small diameter probes slide along wire into connector to back probe circuit. Don't damage wire insulation or break apart connectors to get an electrical reading, use this easy back probe kit.
- Backprobes are used to access electrical circuits from the back side of the connector
- Contains eight extended electrical backprobes in four different colors
- The extension wire allows the technician to access connectors that are tucked away, and makes testing connectors more convenient.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?