The OEMTOOLS Pitman Arm Puller features a heat-treated frame for strength and durability and a pressure screw with ball head designed for striking.
- Used for Pulling Pitman Arms
- Heat-Treated Frame for Strength and Durability
- Pressure Screw Has Ball Head Designed for Striking
- Frame Has Opening for 1-3/16 Shafts
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs