OEMTOOLS automotive specialty tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. Tools from OEMTOOLS out-perform the competition time after time.
- Use with OEMTOOLS Slide Hammer 27033
- Jaws Can Be Positioned for Either Inside or Outside Pulling in 2 or 3-Jaw Configuration
- Adjusting Cone Applies Constant Pressure to All the Jaws Ensuring a Firm Grip
- Sturdy Molded Storage/Carry Case
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System