The OEMTOOLS Light Truck Pitman Arm Puller services cars and light trucks and can be used for other applications such as bearings, collar, and gear removal.
- Services Cars and Light Trucks 3/4 Ton
- Can Be Used for Other Applications Such as Bearing, Collar, and Gear Removal
- Features Forged Adjustable Jaws and Two Clamp Bolts That Lock Jaws Together
- Pressure Screw Has Ball Head Designed for Striking
- Includes: Pressure Screw (A), H-Frame (B), Jaw Bolt (C), Jaw (D), Clamp Bolt and Wing Nut (E) and Pressure Screw Adapter (F)
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs