The OEMTOOLS Honda/Acura Crankshaft Damper Holding Tool holds crankshaft damper when tightening/loosening crankshaft bolt on Honda and Acura engines (1990 - newer).
- 50 mm Hex Design
- 1/2" Drive Square for Breaker Bar Attachment
- Comes in a Sturdy Blow Mold Storage Case
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs