The OEMTOOLS Piston Ring Compressor is designed to handle most types of rings in the majority of passenger cars, including those that are channeled and segmented. Features a beaded edge so the compressor can't enter a cylinder with piston. The 1/2" wide spring bands equalize the tension over the entire belt width so that the spring assemble may be compressed into the groove until it's flush with the piston.
- Range 2-1/8" to 5" (54 mm to 127 mm)
- Self Locking Ratchet Mechanism with Double Tension Band and Heavy Duty Pawl
- Handles Most Piston Rings Including Those That are Channeled and Segmented
- Beaded Edge So the Compressor Can't Enter a Cylinder with a Piston
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?