The MaxiTPMS TBE200 is a laser-enabled tire tread depth & brake disc wear examiner that provides users with quick and accurate wear measurements. Measure brake disc wear without having to remove tires. The full color graphical display illustrates wear and displays replacement and service recommendations including tire and brake disc replacement and tire rotation and 4-wheel alignment. The TBE200, which features a 1.65 AMOLED Super Retina touchscreen display, , enables users to document tire wear and damage and scan Tire Identification Number (TIN) via its 4-megapixel macro camera and 8-megapixel zoomable camera. Use tool separately, or with compatible Autel TPMS tablet to view and print detailed TPMS reports. Includes a one-year limited warranty.
- Tire Tread and Brake Disc Wear Examiner
- Laser-Enabled; No Need to Remove Tire
- 1.65 AMOLED Super Retina Touchscreen Display
- Full Color Graphical Display Illustrates Wear
- Compatible with Passenger, Commercial and Off-road Vehicles
- Displays Recommendations for Tire and Brake Disc Replacement, 4-wheel Alignment and Tire Rotation
- 4-megapixel, 4 cm Macro Camera and 8-megapixel Zoomable Camera to Document Tire Damage
- Work Alone or with New MaxiTPMS ITS600 Tablet
- Scan Tire Identification Number (TIN)
- 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?