Autel MS906BT Wireless Tablet Code Reader
The MS906BT is a wireless, diagnostic scan tool. The 8-inch touchscreen tablet comes equipped with an Android 4.4.2 operating system, a 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz hexa-core processor, 32G hard drive, and the Autel MaxiSYS system suite software. The MS906BT has bi-directional control, can access all modules in all systems, and performs AutoSCAN and AutoVIN (2006+). It features coding and adaptations, and key programming on Domestic and Asian vehicles (2001+). The MS906BT generates printable diagnostic reports and currently has 20 service functions including ABS brake bleed. It can reset diesel emissions and perform diagnostics on select light and medium duty vehicles. The MS906BT is updatable via Wi-Fi and includes a wireless MaxiSYS-VCI100 and complete OBDII connector kit. A 1-year tool warranty and 1 year of free software updates are available with purchase. This tool is eligible for TCP expanded coverage.
- AutoVIN 2006+ / AutoSCAN: All Modules in All Systems
- 20 Service Functions / Bi-Directional Control
- 8? Touchscreen /1.3GHz + 1.7GHz Hexa-Core Processor
- 1Yr FREE Software & 1Yr Warranty / Eligible for Extended TCP Coverage
- Android 4.4.2/ WiFi Software Updates
- Reset Diesel Emissions on Select Light/Med. Duty / DPF Regeneration
- Coding & Adaptations / Key Programming Domestic & Asian 2001+
- Generates Printable Diagnostic Reports
- Includes Bluetooth OBDII MaxiSYS-VCI100, OBDII Connector Kit & Carry Case
- Covers Domestic, Asian and European Vehicle Manufacturers (1996+)
- Enhanced Mode 6 Diagnostics / All 10 Test Modes
- Access All Repair Records / View Live & Freeze Frame Data
- 32GB Memory / 2GB RAM
- Relearn TPMS Sensor ID (activation tool required)
- 10,000mAh Lithium-polymer Battery / 8MP Camera with LED Light
- MaxiSYS System Suite Applications - Shop Manager
- Save Files with Micro SD Card (32G max. not included)
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?