The MX808 is a combination service and diagnostic scan tool. The 7-inch touchscreen tablet comes equipped with an Android 4.4.4 operating system, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 32G hard drive, and the Autel MaxiSYS system suite software. It can access all available modules in all systems, performs AutoSCAN and AutoVIN (2006+), currently has 17 service functions including ABS brake bleed, and generates printable diagnostic reports. The MX808 can graph/record/playback live data, display live and freeze frame data, performs I/M readiness/emissions testing, enhanced Mode 6 diagnostics, and can set inspection 1&2 service intervals. The MX808 is updatable via WiFi and includes an OBDII cable. A 1-year tool warranty and 1 year of free software updates are available with purchase. This tool is eligible for TCP expanded coverage.
- AutoVIN 2006+ /AutoSCAN: All Modules in All Systems
- 17 Service Functions / Generates Printable Diagnostic Reports
- Covers Domestic, Asian and European Vehicle Manufacturers (1996+) 1Yr FREE Updates
- 7 Touchscreen /1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor /32GB Memory /2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.4 /WiFi Software Updates
- I/M Readiness / Emissions Testing
- Reset Diesel Emissions on Select Light & Med. Duty Vehicles/DPF Regeneration
- Set Inspection 1&2 Service Intervals
- Support OBDII Protocols & All 10 Test Modes
- Enhanced Mode 6 Diagnostics
- View Live and Freeze Frame Data
- Relearn TPMS Sensor ID (activation tool required)
- Graph, Record & Playback Live Data
- MaxiSYS System Suite Applications - Shop Manager
- Software & 1Yr Warranty / Eligible for Extended TCP Coverage
- Includes OBDII Cord
- 5,000mAh Lithium-polymer Battery / 8MP Camera with LED Light
- Save Files with Micro SD Card (32G max., not included)
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?