Additionally, with features such as Oil and Battery Light reset and Battery Initialization, the 5100 will quickly become your favorite tool in the tool box.
- Perform Network scans to check for DTCs in all available modules.
- Includes a protective rubber boot with a soft pouch for storage and protection.
- Retrieves ABS/SRS DTCs on most OBD-II vehicles on the road today!
- Battery Initialization and Oil & Battery Light reset.
- Optional OBD1 coverage expands opportunity to service vehicle from 1982 1995.
- Ability to record and view Powertrain, ABS & SRS Live Data.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?