Building the optimal electrical system goes beyond the products themselves and requires high quality, specialty tools for hassle-free crimps, connections, and grounds.
- Quick change dies, no tools required
- Ratchet crimp mechanism makes precision uniform crimps every time
- Rugged carbon steel tool body with corrosion resistant black oxide finish with ergonomic non slip over-molded rubber grip and ambidextrous design make for easy use
- Crimps five most common automotive solderless terminal types: Non Insulated terminals, Insulated terminals, D-Sub Terminals, Open Barrel terminals, Spark-Plug Terminals, replacement die sets sold separately
- Comes complete with blow molded plastic case for tool storage