Tap image to zoom
Mastercool Thermal Imaging CameraShop All Mastercool
Part # MSC52325
SKU # 34435
Price Not Available
Take temperature measuring to another level with the Mastercool 52325 Thermal Imaging Camera. It can measure from -20˚C to 350˚C (-4˚F to 662˚F) and display thermal images and temperature. Thermal images can be saved to a micro SD card and transferred to the software included for image reporting. It includes a carry case, 32 gb micro SD card, CD, USB cord, batteries and instructions.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs