Worthington MAP/Pro Torch Fuel 14.1oz
14.1 Oz. MAP//Pro cylinder for use with hand held torches and other MAP//Pro rated appliances. MAP//Pro fuel is ideal for medium - heavy soldering or brazing. MAP//Pro fuel burns hotter than standard propane allowing for faster heat transfer to your application.
- Fits most hand held torch heads (CGA600 Valve)
- Higher BTU transfer rate than propane fuel
- 14.1 Oz of MAP//Pro fuel
- Non-refillable cylinder
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?