This billet aluminum LS valve spring compressor is universal, compact, activated with normal hand tools, and takes up almost no space in your toolbox. It will cut valve spring removal and replacement time to around 1-hour. And, it's guaranteed to get the job done as easy, if not easier, than expensive compression tools. Quick tip: Instead of stuffing rope through the spark plug hole to prevent your valve from falling, use Proform's Air Hold Adapter Set with and air compressor to do the job properly.
- Backed by a full 30 day limited factory warranty.
- On-head direct mount Model.
- Compresses 2 springs at once
- Universal Fit for GM LS Heads
- Easy to use
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?