With this all-in-one tool, you'll no longer need to using a ruler to measure spring height. Simple set the spring height with the highly refined measurement micrometer tube (0.01in increments), put it in the vise and start testing. Max spring diameter is 1.7in.
- Backed by a full 30 day limited factory warranty.
- No longer need to use an inaccurate ruler for measuring
- Large, easy to read gauge.
- Refined micrometer measures spring height in 0.01" increments.
- Max spring diameter is 1.700"
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?