Here's the affordable, portable way to test springs. The hex-design body is very versatile: use it in a vise or an arbor press. The device is designed to test valve spring pressure ranging from zero to 700 pounds (or 318 kgs) with an indicating resolution of 2 pounds (or 1 kg). Additional features include peak hold, backlit display screen, and automatic shut off.
- Additional features include peak hold, backlit display screen, and automatic shut off.
- Mini, digital style.
- The hex-design body is versatile.
- Portable way to test springs.
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?