Tap image to zoom
Proform 1000 lbs. Digital Spring TesterShop All Proform
Part # 66776
SKU # 770521
Price Not Available
Maximum Spring Outside Diameter
PROFORM's new billet aluminum 1000 lb. digital bench top spring tester is the most accurate way to check spring pressure. Check springs up to 1.5in diameter and 3 7/8in height. Digital display reads in 1 lb. (0.5 kg) increments, and has a back lighting feature. Peak hold and automatic shutoff are other included features. Tech Specs: RAM Travel: 3 7/8in. Upper Anvil: 2 1/4in dia. Lower Anvil: 1 5/8in dia. Scale in inches and mm, pressure in pounds and kilograms. Resolution 1 lbs. or .5 kgs.
- Check springs up to 1.5 In. in diameter and 3-7/8 In. in Height.
- Upper anvil: 2-1/4 In. dia.
- Lower anvil: 1-5/8 In. dia.
- PEAK hold and automatic shutoff are other included features.
- Billet aluminum.
- Digital display reads in 1 lb (0.5 kg) increments, and has a back lighting feature.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle