The SmartStraps 10 ft 1500 lb RatchetX Tie Downs are stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. They can be used for lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or on a small trailer, such as dirt bikes, ATVs or lawn tractors. SmartWeb™ technology provides webbing that is strong and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing. These ratchet straps have an innovative, robust flared out aluminum handle with padded grip for extra grip strength and leverage.
- Webbing is pre-threaded to avoid loading error and allow for immediate use
- Attachment end has extra-long webbing for hard-to-reach anchor points
- Protective hex caps keep ratchet mechanism clean
- Sewn-in soft tie loops & coated hooks prevent scratching
- Securing strap ties off excess webbing while in-use or bundles straps after use
- EcoCase packaging is included for easy, reusable storage
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?