The Cambuckle is a standard duty tie down that allows loads to be secured quickly with minimum holding force. The Cambuckle should only be used on products that assist in applying tension to the strap. Examples of products that would qualify would be motor-cross bikes, ATV's or any mid to lightweight vehicle that has shocks. The SmartWeb™ technology provides stronger webbing and is more abrasion resistant than standard webbing.
- SmartWeb™ technology provides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing
- Super strong, non-marring coated steel S hooks
- For lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or on a small trailer
- Much more secure than rope
- Should only be used on products that assist in applying tension to the strap. Examples of products that would qualify would be motocross bikes, ATV’s, or any mid to lightweight vehicle that has shocks.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?