SmartStraps 10 ft 900 lb Standard Ratchet Tie Downs are used for lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or on a small trailer. It uses SmartWeb™ webbing that is strong and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing.
- Standard Ratchet Straps are economical and entry-level
- Ratchet tie dows are more secure than traditional ropes
- Includes super-strong, non-marring coated steel S hooks
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?