The RatchetX Ratchet Tie Down is stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. They can be used for lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or on a small trailer such as dirt bikes, ATV's or lawn tractors. The SmartWeb technology provides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing. The product has an innovative, robust flared out aluminum handle with padded grip for extra grip strength and leverage . It is packaged in our innovative, reusable EcoCase for easy storage.
- Robust flared out aluminum handle with padded grip and release pawl for extra grip strength and leverage
- Includes protective hex caps to help keep ratchet mechanism clean, and sewn-in soft tie loops to prevent scratching
- SmartWeb technology provides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing
- Pre-threaded webbing helps prevent accidentally feeding webbing from the wrong direction
- Convenient securing strap to make it easy to tie off excess webbing or to keep your straps bundled after use
- Extra long webbing on attachment end for hard to reach anchor points
- EcoCase packaging is included for easy, reusable storage
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?