The SmartStraps 14 ft 1500 lb Tactical Tie Downs are stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. They can be used for lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or small trailers, such as dirt bikes, ATVs, or lawn tractors. Flared out handle with diamond knurl provides extra grip strength and leverage while ratcheting.
- Increased tooth count on gears allows for more precise load adjustment
- Attachment end has extra-long webbing for hard-to-reach anchor points
- Rubber bumpers around ratchet frame protect cargo while in transit
- Sewn-in soft tie loops & coated hooks prevent scratching
- Securing strap ties off excess webbing while in-use or bundles straps after use
- Military-inspired construction provides superior durability and strength
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?