SmartStraps 14ft 5,000lb Ratchet 1 Pack
The SmartStraps 14 ft 5000 lb RatchetX Ratchet Tie Downs are stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. These are Commercial Grade straps, which provide extra stability for traveling long distances. These Tie Downs are used to secure heavier loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed, such as large equipment, larger tractors, or vehicles.SmartWeb™ webbing is strong and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing.
- Robust aluminum handle with padded grip for extra grip strength and leverage.
- Commercial Straps intended for heavier loads and longer distances
- Attachment end has extra-long webbing for hard-to-reach anchor points
- Protective hex caps keep ratchet mechanism clean
- Securing strap ties off excess webbing while in-use or bundles straps after use
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?