The SmartStraps 27 ft 10000 lb RatchetX Ratchet Tie Downs are stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. These are Commercial Grade straps, which provide extra stability for traveling long distances. These Tie Downs are used on heavier loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed, securing items such as large equipment, larger tractors, or vehicles.SmartWeb™ webbing is strong and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing.
- Extra durable stamped steel rails for maximum leverage
- Comfortable overmolded, Power Grip™
- Overmolded finger trigger release pawl wont jam under heavy loads
- High capacity, high visibility webbing is extra long for securing oversized cargo
- Protective hex caps keep ratchet mechanism clean
- Super strong welded and plated steel flat hooks
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?