DEI Pipe Wrap is used in many types of applications for reducing unwanted and harmful heat under the hood and from entering the driver compartment while improving horsepower. Pipe wrap improves performance and can be used on everyday vehicles, motorcycles, street rods, muscle cars, SUV's RV's heavy duty truck & tow vehicles, as well as in many non-automotive applications.
- Wrap header tubes to protect plug wires
- Wrap downpipes to improve velocity
- Wrap sections of exhaust & tail pipe to reduce heat from entering vehicle interior
- Wrap motorcycle pipes to prevent leg burns
- 1 - Roll of 2in x 25ft Exhaust Wrap
- 4 - 8" Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 1 - Locking Tie Tool
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?