The 18" Nite Ize Gear Tie is the perfect size to wrap and organize medium-to-large appliance cords and wires. Keep your jumper cables, extension cords, dog leashes, and larger electric cords neat and untangled with a quick simple twist. The 18" Gear Tie is also great for looping and hanging lightweight tools and lanterns - and reusable nature makes it easy to reposition and adjust conveniently. Available in packs of two.
- Use Gear Ties in the garage, on the boat, in the home, and in countless other places where things need to be secured and organized
- Waterproof and safe for use in fresh or salt water without damage
- UV resistant - will not be damaged or destroyed by extended sun exposure
- Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip
- Use indoors and outdoors in any weather.
- Strong wire inside holds its shape
- Won't scratch or mark
- Twist it, tie it, reuse it
- Thousands of uses!
- Gear Tie Assortment Packs offer 8 and 12 packs of Gear Ties in a variety of colors and sizes
- Gear Tie ProPacks make tackling multiple wrapping, hanging, or looping jobs a breeze
- Made in the USA
- Warning: This product is not weight rated. Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.
- Dimensions: 18.00" x 0.40" x 0.40" | 457.20mm x 10.26mm x 10.26mm
- Weight: 0.71oz | 20.00g
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?