The SmartStraps 14 ft 5000 lb RatchetX Ratchet Tie Downs are stronger and more user friendly than standard ratcheting tie downs. These are Commercial Grade straps, which provide extra stability for traveling long distances. These Tie Downs are used on heavier loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed, such as large equipment, larger tractors, or vehicles.SmartWeb™ webbing is strong and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing.
- Robust aluminum handle with padded grip for extra grip strength and leverage.
- Commercial Straps intended for heavier loads and longer distances
- Attachment end has extra-long webbing for hard-to-reach anchor points
- Protective hex caps keep ratchet mechanism clean
- Securing strap ties off excess webbing while in-use or bundles straps after use
- EcoCase packaging is included for easy, reusable storage
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost