VIAIR 87P is a small powerful portable tire inflator with a built-in LED work light, capable of inflating up to 31-inch tires. Simply attach heavy duty battery clamps to your vehicle’s battery and start your engine. Connect the screw-on tire chuck to a tire valve stem before turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge incorporated into the top of the unit.
- 12 Volt - 60PSI Max Working Pressure, for up to 31" tires
- Battery clamps connection
- Twist on chuck
- Deluxe Carry Bag
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs