The convenient way to order lug bolts and wheel locks. Contains all the fasteners that you need to install 4 wheels and tires.McGard Lug Bolts are designed & manufactured in the USA. Wheel Lock bolts are designed in USA and manufactured in EU and USA. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world. McGard lug bolts enhance the look of any wheel! 2-piece design utilizes a free-spinning seat for optimum safety and performance. This design, in conjunction with a proprietary thread coating, protects against galling, helps prevent seized or difficult to remove lug bolts and enhances torque and tension. The chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to chip, peel or rust. These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug bolts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. Every McGard wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security and safety. Replaces Porsche M14x1.5 radius seat lug bolt part number 997-361-203-01. This product contains globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Available in chrome and black finishes.
- Built to last a lifetime.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?