McGard manufactures lug bolts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment supplier to most automobile brands around the world. McGard lug bolts enhance the look of any wheel! 2-piece design utilizes a free-spinning seat for optimum safety and performance. This design, in conjunction with a proprietary thread coating, protects against galling, helps prevent seized or difficult to remove lug bolts and enhances torque and tension. The chrome with black PVD plating is guaranteed for life not to chip, peel or rust. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Available in chrome and black finishes.
- Built to last a lifetime.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?