TITAN professional tools can be counted on to provide a professional grade tool at a fair price. They are designed and built to provide a lifetime of quality for the professional and non-professional alike.
- 4-1/4 In. stainless steel dish
- Perfect for holding small parts, hardware and fasteners in place
- Sticks to any ferrous metal surface
- Rubber covered magnetic base prevents scratching
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs