First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
WARN Winch 103252Shop All Warn
Part # 103252
SKU # 1076013
Price Not Available
The new WARN VR10 offers enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright(R) contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. The 10,000 Pounds capacity makes it perfect for Jeep JKU, half-ton pickups, and a many SUV applications.
- Black Tactical Look Puts You At The Head Of The Off-Road Pack
- Waterproof Albright(R) Contactor Control For The Ultimate In Reliability
- One-Piece Tie Plate Replaces Tie Rods For Added Strength And Rigidity
- Convertible Control Pack Allows Upright Or Low-Profile Winch Mounting
- Durable Steel Rope
- Powerful, Efficient Series-Wound Motor
- Best-In-Class Load-Holding Cone Brake For Superior Control
- Limited 7 Year Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?