First, set your vehicle
WARN Winch 89305Shop All Warn
Don't let the good looks fool you. We've packed the ZEON 8-S winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat-dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 Pound pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?