First, set your vehicle
WARN Winch 97720Shop All Warn
The WARN combines a proven WARN large-frame winch with 100 Foot of 3/8 Inch state-of-the-art Spydura(R) synthetic rope. The rope's heat-treated construction provides maximum tensile strength, and the temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer provides maximum heat protection. The winch's 12,000 Pounds pulling capacity makes it great for large pickups and heavier SUVs.
- 12,000 Pounds Capacity
- Large-Frame Winch Architecture Mounts Feet Forward
- Contactor Control For The Ultimate In Reliable Electronics
- Powerful, Efficient Series-Wound Motor
- Durable, Smooth Three-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Best-In-Class Cone Brake
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?