Tap image to zoom
Blazer LED 4-1/2 in. Round Utility Light, Flood BeamShop All Blazer International
Part # CWL504
SKU # 630906
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5-6
Blaze your own trail with Blazer lighting solutions. Blazer lighting products are engineered with high performance components that maximize durability, provide for ease of installation and optimize light visibility where and when you need it most. The LED reound work projects a wide yet short beam to maximize mid-range visibility. The maintenance-free LEDs provide thousands of hours of light compared to traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs and at 1.3 amp, draws significantly less power from the vehicle battery. Constructed with die-cast aluminum housing and a high-strength, impact-resistant polycarbonate lens, the light last in all weather conditions. The off-road light is compatible with 12 to 24 volt systems, making it perfect for trucks, SUVs, ATVs, boats, agricultural or any off-road application requiring extra light. Package includes light with lead wire, heavy-duty bracket and mounting hardware.
- Flood beam pattern
- 1,560 raw lumen / 930 effective lumen
- IP67 rating ensures product is impermeable to dust and to water immersion between 5 to 40" of water and with the use of high pressure jets for cleaning
- Radio frequency interference shielding - no interference with radios and/or other wireless electronic devices
- 6500K light temperature
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs