|Mounting Hardware Included
A powerful and bright rooftop safety strobe, the StrobeTop 24™ features 24 bright and efficient 1 W LEDs and is Class 1 rated to meet and exceed SAE J1318 specifications for brightness and output. Side-mount LED modules increase visibility for a 360 degree viewing angle resulting in maximum daylight performance and a strong, impact resistant polycarbonate lens ensures durability. Suitable for harsh environments, the StrobeTop 24™ is great for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, construction equipment, heavy machinery, farm implements and more. Compatible with all 12-24V systems an easy cigarette plug style dual function remote is attached to a 12 ft. cord.
- 24 x 1 W LEDs meet and exceed SAE J1318 specifications for brightness and output
- Strong, impact resistant polycarbonate lens and base
- 12 ft cord with a cigarette plug style dual function remote|
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs