Blue Ox (R) Baseplates are vehicle specific brackets providing attachment points for your Blue Ox tow bar. Baseplates are designed to provide a solid, durable connection between your dinghy towed vehicle and your towing vehicle.
- Baseplates Are Custom Designed For Each Vehicle, Bolting Directly Into The Chassis | Uses As Many Attachment Points As Possible | Requires No Welding | Baseplates Are Hidden Beneath The Vehicle Body | Features Removable Tabs That Leave A Clean Look When The Vehicle Is Not Being Towed | Limited 3 Year Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- Guide To The Best Truck Bed Tents
- How to Install a Trailer Hitch
- Choosing the right tow strap for your vehicle
- What Are the Different Types of Tonneau Covers?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- What Size Hitch Ball Do I Need?
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars