Our 3.0” Extreme Duty 6" Drop or Rise Hitch is unlike any of our competitors' products. We worked hard to create 1 amazing Hitch that does the work of 10. Our hitches are extensively tested and exceed SAE-J684 testing requirements. They are built to such a high standard that we have never had a single failure. You can see why from the features listed below: Class 5 Hitch with a 36,000 lb Max Towing Capacity & 6,000 lb Tongue Weight Capacity. 4 Ride Heights that are Easily Adjustable. The 3.0" Extreme Duty 6" Drop/Rise Hitch Weighs 58 Pounds.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Precision CNC milled and drilled
- 6" drop or rise
- Hardened pins
- Bullet Proof Hitch ball 2 5/16" & 2"
- Durable textured black powder coat
- Tongue weight 6000lbs Max Capacity 36,000lbs.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?