Reese 1 1/4 in. drop carbon forged interlock ball mount
|Load Rating Class||II|
|Ball Shank Length||8|
|Material||Carbon forged steel|
REESE Towpower carbon forged InterLock ball mount bar features a uniquely innovative forged one-piece construction with unequaled quality. It is designed to offer greater towing capacity and performance in a unique weld-free construction with a durable high quality finish. The REESE InterLock design is a patented hex design which allows for a one-wrench tightening system when combined with a REESE InterLock hitch ball. It makes for installing the hitch ball more efficient, and prevents marring of the hitch ball.
- Fits a 1-1/4 In. x 1-1/4 In. hitch box opening
- Clean black powder coat finish is attractive and weather resistant
- Towing capacity is rated up to 3,500 Lbs.
- Easy load taper
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?