REESE Towpower 2in Drop Interlocking Ball Mount
|Load Rating Class||III|
|Ball Shank Length||9.0|
REESE Towpower InterLock ball mounts have a patented hex design which allows for a one-wrench tightening system when combined with a REESE InterLock hitch ball. It makes for installing the hitch ball more efficient, and prevents marring of the hitch ball. It is not limited for use with the InterLock hitch ball, and can be used with any standard hitch ball.
- Towing capacity is rated up to 6,000 lbs (GTW)
- Fits 2 In. x 2 In. receiver tubes
- Tongue weight is rated up to 600 lbs
- Drop is 2 In., 3/4 In. rise, 1 In. hitch ball hole size
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?