This REESE Premium towing security kit is designed for the consumer that values long-lasting performance and style. Included is a 4 in. drop or 2-3/4 in. rise ball mount with a pre-torqued hitch ball rated for towing loads up to 7,500 lbs., and a secure lock. Simply place the ball mount in the hitch receiver tube, secure with the lock, and you're ready to go.
- Uprated towing capacities to meet the capabilities of newer vehicles
- Extreme corrosion resistance - over 10x more rust-resistant than today's market standard
- Satin black texturized finish for a tough premium look and feel
- ZincMax™ coating on all hitch balls and locks
- Stainless riveted Reese badge
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?