Curt Trailer Hitch 111333
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount receiver lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch with ball mount has a capacity to tow up to 2,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more. It can also accept a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack, making it a very useful addition to cars with limited cargo space (Note: never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating.
- Old-style ballmount, pin & clip included. hitch ball sold separately.
- Made in USA
- Gross trailer weights (GTW) & tongue weights (TW) vary by application.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar