First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Hitch 111813Shop All CURT
Part # 111813
SKU # 980512
Price Not Available
Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for safety. This class 1 trailer hitch and ball mount combination is designed for a custom fit on select years of the Chevrolet Prizm, Geo Prizm and Toyota Corolla (see application info to verify fitment). The hitch integrates with the vehicle's frame and provides a useful and dependable 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver. The receiver is perfect for attaching the included ball mount and towing a small trailer, or for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, bike rack or other accessory. This particular class 1 hitch is rated for 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 200 pounds tongue weight (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). The ball mount included with this trailer hitch quickly and easily installs into the hitch receiver and has a 3/4" trailer ball hole (trailer ball not included). It can be mounted in the rise or drop position to promote level towing. Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 1 hitch is protected with our co-cured finishing process. It is descaled for a smooth surface, immersed in liquid A-coat for rust resistance inside and out, covered with a durable black powder coat and finally co-cured for an industry-leading rust, chip and UV-resistant shield. No matter where you're headed or which season of the year you’re towing in, this CURT hitch is equipped for long-lasting resilience to the elements. It features an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and it comes with all the hardware necessary for the installation.
- Rated to 2,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board