First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Hitch 113673Shop All CURT
Part # 113673
SKU # 381333
Price Not Available
Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for safety. This class 1 trailer hitch and ball mount combination is designed for a custom fit on select years of the BMW 228, 320, 328, 335, 340, 428, 435 and 440 (see application info to verify fitment). The hitch integrates with the vehicle's frame and provides a useful and dependable 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver. The receiver is perfect for attaching the included ball mount and towing a small trailer, or for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, bike rack or other accessory. This particular class 1 hitch is rated for 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 200 pounds tongue weight (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). The ball mount included with this trailer hitch quickly and easily installs into the hitch receiver and has a 3/4" trailer ball hole (trailer ball not included). It can be mounted in the rise or drop position to promote level towing. Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 1 hitch is protected with our co-cured finishing process. It is descaled for a smooth surface, immersed in liquid A-coat for rust resistance inside and out, covered with a durable black powder coat and finally co-cured for an industry-leading rust, chip and UV-resistant shield. No matter where you're headed or which season of the year you’re towing in, this CURT hitch is equipped for long-lasting resilience to the elements. It features an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and it comes with all the hardware necessary for the installation.
- Rated to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 300 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board