First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Hitch 11679Shop All CURT
Part # 11679
SKU # 982226
Price Not Available
However you define adventure -- whether it's climbing onto the back of a mountain bike, hunting from the top of a tree stand or camping with the family a long way from nowhere -- CURT class 1 hitches provide a light-duty towing receiver to help you Bring It. Each is made to fit a specific vehicle, providing easier installation, a better fit and optimal towing capacity. Custom class 1 trailer hitches are available for a variety of smaller vehicle types, including the compact car, crossover, minivan and small SUV. This particular class 1 hitch is designed to be a custom hitch for certain years of the Kia Spectra (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). Tested in accordance with SAE J684, it offers a weight carrying capacity of 2,000 lbs. GTW and 200 lbs. TW. It is equipped with 1-1/4" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount shank or other hitch mount. This class 1 hitch also comes with all necessary mounting hardware. With its lightweight design and smaller receiver tube size, a class 1 hitch is especially useful for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted bike rack or cargo carrier. They can also typically be used to tow small trailers such as a utility trailer, kayak trailer or teardrop camper (never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). Though CURT class 1 trailer hitches are only intended for light-duty towing, we apply the same principles of quality as we do to the rest of our rear mount hitches. Each class 1 hitch is made with hands-on engineering, high-strength steel and precise welding. We use a co-cured finish of liquid A-coat, inside and out, and durable black powder coat to provide a lasting defense against rust, chips and UV rays.
- Crank-style boat winch for boat trailers or hoisting applications
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board