First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Hitch 124903Shop All CURT
Part # 124903
SKU # 981015
Price Not Available
A CURT trailer hitch is the key to pursuing your passions, whether you're taking the family boat out for an afternoon on the water or packing up the mountain bikes for a day on the trails. This CURT class 2 hitch is perfect for towing a small trailer, such as a boat trailer, lightweight camper or utility trailer. It can also be used to mount a hitch cargo carrier or bike rack (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 2 trailer hitch is made for a vehicle-specific fit. It is engineered to seamlessly integrate with select years of the Scion xB (see application info to verify fitment). It is rated for 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight. It is also equipped with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" hitch receiver to accept the included ball mount. The ball mount that comes with this hitch kit has a 3/4" trailer ball hole and can be positioned in the drop or rise orientation for level towing with your specific trailer (trailer ball not included). Like all CURT custom receiver hitches, this class 2 hitch is designed, manufactured, finished and tested with the utmost care. It is engineered for a precise fit, easy installation, maximum towing strength and an integrated look on the vehicle. It is also tested to SAE J684 protocols for safety. This class 2 trailer hitch is finished with our industry-leading dual-coat process for unparalleled rust, chip and UV resistance. It is descaled for a smooth surface, submersed in liquid A-coat for rust prevention inside and out, covered with a highly durable powder coat, and finally co-cured for a dependable shield against the elements. This class 2 hitch comes with a ball mount, hitch pin and mounting hardware for a complete installation.
- Fits 2-5/16" couplers and accepts up to 10,000 lbs. GTW
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board