First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Hitch 13154Shop All CURT
Part # 13154
SKU # 359614
Price Not Available
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom-fit class 3 hitch package is made for vehicle-specific mounting. This particular kit fits certain years of the Acura RDX (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 4,000 lbs. GTW and 400 lbs. TW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to attach and haul utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with rugged, high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid A-coat and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Hook Up a Trailer
- Understanding Towing Capacity: A Comprehensive Guide
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- Best Running Boards for Your Truck
- How To Clean And Maintain Your Truck’s Running Boards
- What Causes Death Wobble?
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- How to Clean a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Tonneau Cover
- How to Install a Running Board