First, set your vehicle
Curt Trailer Hitch 13591Shop All CURT
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom class 3 hitch is made vehicle-specific. This particular model fits certain years of the Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain, Pontiac Torrent and Saturn Vue (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 350 lbs. TW. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch for level towing and a rating of 4,000 lbs. WD and 400 lbs. WDTW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, each one is made in the USA to be strong and dependable. They are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating.
- Round tube main body.
- Gross trailer weights (GTW) & tongue weights (TW) vary by application.
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Hitch ball & ball mount sold separately.
Advice and How-To's
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- Guide To The Best Truck Bed Tents
- How to Install a Trailer Hitch
- Choosing the right tow strap for your vehicle
- What Are the Different Types of Tonneau Covers?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- What Size Hitch Ball Do I Need?
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars